Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How do I contact Yahoo? One of their advertisters has begun spamming me! I think they should know about this

An advertiser for car insurance, the one with the dancing skelton, aster taking my "lifes history" then came up with the message, : we're we are unable to complete youre request%26gt;" Just that no reason why and to top it off now I am getting emails from them and their friends, I thinks thats called spam! It was a set up! Pretty simular to phishing and pharming if you ask me!!!!!!

How do I contact Yahoo? One of their advertisters has begun spamming me! I think they should know about this
Yep, they scratch each other's backs and share information. It says that somewhere in the fine print.
Reply:Just block them, go to your yahoo! mail and click on options, then mail options, put them in the blocked addresses and they are automatically deleted.


No comments:

Post a Comment